Coffee eye cream is designed to moisturise and nourish the delicate skin around the eye. It also helps to reduce dark circles that develope under the eyes. A small amount of cream can be applied twice a day. Using a dabbing motion. The cream can be warm beneath makeup. It is recommended to keep the eye cream in the fridge and use the spatula provided to increase the longevity while the cool cream enhances the enjoyment of an application of this beautiful nourishing eye cream.
Candelilla wax,Jojoba Oil,Shea Oil,Coffee Oil Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Water and Chamomile Essential Oil.
- Candelilla Wax: A natural emulsifier that binds water molecules to oil molecules, allowing our skin to take in both so that nutrition and hydration can occur simultaneously.
- Shea Oil :Shea Oil is rich in Vitamin A and E and therefore aides in skin regeneration. It has been used topically for skin repair as a form of traditional medicine.
- Coconut Oil: Extremely Hydrating
- Vitamin E: Prevents water loss from the skin and helps it to retain its natural moisture.
- Jojoba oil:Mimics the skins natural oil as a result the pores remain open allowing the jojoba oil to penetrate blow the epidermis where skin regeneration and cell synthesis occur.Jojoba naturally contains a balance of vitamins A, D and E which are known as skin healing vitamins.
- Coffee oil:Coffee is an excellent beauty aid, it is full of antioxidants and the caffeine in the coffee helps to increase the blood circulation that helps to treat cellulite, dark circles, tighten and brighten the skin.
- Chamomile Essential Oil:even-out skin tone or brighten overall complexion.Skin lightening remains one of the most popular chamomile benefits for skin.Chamomile benefits for skin also include reducing signs of premature aging such as wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and freckles.